2016年7月11日 星期一

Guide



I really hope that foreign students could have the same help from the "host countries." lol. However, this is also the point made by some locals to oppose or deny refugees' access to the resources needed upon arrival.


"Why privilege this minority group over underprivileged from the local?" or "Why can they enjoy the things given that they don't pay the taxes at all."'

I think these points might neatly speak volumes about why non-EEU students have had to pay tuition fee since 2011 if they would like to study in Sweden.



I was so lucky that I got enrolled in 2010. But it's possible that I already became the unwanted foreigner that undermine the foundation of welfare system, as those asylum seekers have done.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

The Garden of the Women@奧爾斯多夫公墓(德國漢堡)

  圖1: The Garden of the Women (photo by the author) 此文已於 Matters 發表。 許多台灣人對於墳墓總是很忌諱,包括我在內。也因此,除非要探訪至親好友,通常沒有人會想在裡投或是周邊逗留。相反地,對我來說,歐洲的墓園則顯得不是...